Chia Blockchain 1.2.1
Chia has released a new code version 1.2.1 see https://github.com/Chia-Network/chia-blockchain/releases/tag/1.2.1. Below are the main changes:
- adding support for Fedora in install-gui script
- Fix harvester cache updates. Prior to this commit the farmer called the request_plots every second for each harvester as long as they failed to respond properly. Since the rate limit was 10/minute this lead to hitting the rate limit if the harvester didn’t responds for 10 tries in a row for whatever reason. This commit changes the behavior to always keep track of request attempts even if they end up in a timeout to really only re-try every 60s no matter what.
- Fix M1 installed torrent and installer version number
- Fixed issue for Debian users where the wallet crashes on start for them since last release
- update all servers and farms to version 1.2.1
- update docker image to 1.2.1 see https://hub.docker.com/u/czechfarm