Chia Blockchain 1.2.10
Chia has released a new code version 1.2.10 see https://github.com/Chia-Network/chia-blockchain/releases/tag/1.2.10.
In this version Chia brings some great improvements see the developers statement: We launched our migration of keys to a common encrypted keyring.yaml file, and we secure this with an optional passphrase in both GUI and CLI. We’ve added a passphrase hint in case you forget your passphrase. More info on our wiki. We also launched a new Chialisp compiler in clvm_tools_rs which substantially improves compile time for Chialisp developers. We also addressed a widely reported issue in which a system failure, such as a power outage, would require some farmers to sync their full node from zero. This release also includes several other improvements and fixes.
Below are the main changes:
- Added support for keyring migration from keychain, and the addition of passphrase support. Learn more at our wiki.
- Enabled experimental use of a new Chialisp compiler in clvm_tools_rs in chia-blockchain, which is off by default, and substantially improves compile time.
- Added Windows PowerShell scripts to support installation from source.
- Added a test to check that we don’t reorg subslots unless there is a new peak.
- Added harvester info to farmer logging.
- Add ‘points found 24h’ to CLI reporting.
- Added an alternative to pkm_pairs_for_conditions_dict() which is a bit more straightforward and returns the public keys and messages in the forms we need them to validate them.
- Added ability to see unopenable plots at the end of plots check.
- Added Program.at utility function.
- Truncate points_[found,acknowledged]_24h to 24 hours at each signage point.
- Improved reliability of test_farmer_harvester_rpc.py, by increasing the interval between harvester checks, which should avoid spamming logs with excessive plot refreshing and cache updates.
- Thanks @cross for change that allows using IPv6 address in config.yaml for remote harvesters and other chia services.
- Change to stop creating unused indexes in block_records and full_blocks tables.
- Removed unnecessary index in CoinStore & add additional benchmarks.
- Changed db_sync setting to default to FULL. In a prior release, this setting caused some users to have to resync their full node from zero if the node went offline, such as in a power outage. Users can change this to OFF in config.yaml.
- Updated the coin_store benchmark to enable synchronous mode when talking to the DB, since that’s the default now, and improves the output a bit.
- Updated the old comment on chia/util/streamable.py with newer developer documentation.
- Minor GUI changes based on community feedback.
- Thanks @jack60612 for your help in improving our GUI code, including upgrading to electron 13, migration to electron remote, updating the latest dependencies, and more.
- Corrected a super-linter name typo to GitHub
- Thanks @sharjeelaziz for correcting our typo in your name. Our apologies for the error!
- In macOS builds, changed the export value of NOTARIZE to fix some build failures.
- Fix log output for duplicated plots.
- Removed a flaky mtime check for plots that resolved an issue where file_path.stat() shows multiple copies of plots and slows performance of the farmer. Thanks @timporter for the assist on this one.
- Thanks @jcteng for fixing a bug on the Chia DID wallet that showed ‘mojo:’' instead of ‘mojo’.
- update all servers to version 1.2.10
- update docker image see https://hub.docker.com/u/czechfarm to version 1.2.10